Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Discount Deal
It is really simple to grow Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Discount Deal. Because of the fully colonized substrate and the absence of fillers, these kits need no care. You don’t have to do much to obtain your first flush with high psilocin levels.
Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!
Why choose a FreshMushroom Grow kit ?
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with excellent conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of the Fresh Mushroom Discount 5 pack
- 5x XP Mushrooms Grow kits – Contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
1. Remove the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from the package. Remove the mushroom grow kit’s lid (retain the cover correctly). Under running water, rinse the lid. It will be required again later (step 7).
2.Place the mushroom grow kit without the cover in the plastic grow bag (top opening). Slide the bag’s opening beneath the bottom, with the tiny perforation facing up. The bag’s opening is now almost closed. You do not need to be concerned about air movement.
3. When you notice the first little mushrooms (known as pins), turn the grow bag upright. Do not irrigate! After roughly a week, the first magical mushrooms will appear.
4. Place the mushroom grow kit in a well-lit place with a temperature between 18 and 28 degrees Celsius. NEVER position the grow kit directly in the sun.
Although mushrooms will grow at practically any temperature over 15 °C, the best temperature for harvesting is 23 °C. Special heat mats are available to maintain this temperature without heating the whole room.
5. When the mushrooms are somewhat larger, leave the bag slightly open the whole time so the moisture may drain (Phase 2). Too much wetness is bad.
After about a week, the first mushrooms will appear. Your first harvest will come around one week later. Make certain to harvest before the first spores fall! Freshmushroom grow kits yield their first crop rather rapidly. After barely one week, the first buds are evident.
Low and high temperatures may cause its development to be somewhat delayed. Stop spraying the interior of the bag as soon as the buds are visible. The mushrooms normally take one to two weeks to completely mature.
6.These kits may provide many mushroom harvests. After the initial harvest, fill the kit with clean tap water. This is referred to as cold shock. It revitalizes the mycelium and ensures that there is adequate moisture for the mushrooms to thrive.
7. Replace the grow Kit’s cover on the kit. Allow 12 hours for the kit to rest. Drain the surplus water by opening a corner of the lid. Follow the instructions from step 1 again from here. This procedure may be performed several times.
Growing with a heating pad (exclusive to this package)
Place the plastic bag containing the Grow Kit on the heat pad. Check that there is adequate space for ventilation on both sides of the heating pad. Alternatively, a thremosat may be used to establish a temperature.
- Switch the heat mat on.
- After two days switch the heat mat off and wait until the buds have developed, which usually takes between five and ten days.
- Switch the heat mat on again and open the top of the bag a little so the moisture can evaporate.
What should you do if the buds haven’t formed after 10 days? Remove the cake from the plastic box, place it back in the plastic box on its side, and repeat the two-day process with the heat mat.
* FreshMushroom producer’s advice. We advise not touching the gear at all.
How to Properly Store a Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Discount Deal
It is advised to begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. If you want to start growing later, you may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for up to 4 weeks following the manufacture date.
Temperature 24°C is the optimal temperature. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. Use a thermo mat to keep the temperature above 18°C. In the winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply need light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms sprout.
A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine each day is sufficient. Because direct sunlight destroys mycelium, keep the sun away from the grow kit.
Mushrooms If the circumstances are favorable, the first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days. This is also determined by the strain. Some cubensis strains mature at a slower rate than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is determined by the strain. A flush is a kind of growth like this.
A kit may provide more than one flush. The first two flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, each one smaller than the last.
A flush of mushrooms is virtually never ripe all at once.
The Mysteries Mushrooms are ripe and should be plucked when the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn (or just before).
Always use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Let’s start:
- Only pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow.
- The mushrooms can easily be pulled out of the cake by holding them between thumb and index finger.
- Gently twist the mushroom,
- The mushrooms let go almost immediately
- Remove vermiculite from the stem
When you prepare a kit for a next flush also pick the smaller mushrooms and the pins as well.
Read more about picking and harvesting your magic mushroom kits
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is enough light and minimal penetrating resistance. Because the sun shines on the edges of the cake, mushrooms may grow there as well. This is difficult to dispute and is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
- Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand.
- The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded.
The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and the grow kit should be discarded outdoors in the trash.
Spores If you pluck the mushrooms too late, they will drop their Magic Mushroom Spores. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a big deal; it simply doesn’t look very nice.
When mushrooms release their spores, they begin to deteriorate and the active chemicals disintegrate. Mushrooms’ potency will be reduced.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.