Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack
You may choose your own Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack from our inventory. You might have three of the same Psilocybe cubensis strains or three distinct ones.
The Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack do not include an instruction manual, but one can be obtained for free here.
Years of research and development have culminated in the next generation of Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack magic mushroom grow kits. The usual Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack has been improved. In comparison to the previous generation of Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit, the second generation includes:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy Xl Grow Kit Combi Pack
The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit is not like other grow kits you may have seen. You will notice it immediately after opening the carton package. The iconic micronfilter is located in the center, on top of the plastic cover. A white sticky strip, however, is new to the lid. Both sections were required throughout the first phases of the laboratory preparation procedure. They should be left alone.
You do not need to utilize any more spores, like with the previous and other quick grow kits. The spores formed in mycelium within the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory procedure.
How to store the Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Package deal
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. The temperature should not drop below 18°C or increase over 29°C. To maintain the temperature above 18°C, use a thermo mat. A thermo mat is essential in the winter or in colder parts of the world.
Light is all that is required for the Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Then and only then will mushrooms emerge. Each day, a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight is adequate. Because direct sunlight damages mycelium, keep the grow kit away from the sun.
Water / Misting
The misting begins the day after you begin the therapy. To open the grow bag, remove the paperclip. Spray once on each edge of the bag before spraying the cake.
As a result, you mist four times every day. Misting also enables fresh oxygen into the bag. After misting, quickly close the bag with a paperclip.
If the conditions are suitable, the first little mushrooms (pins) should appear between 5 and 16 days. The strain also has an impact on this. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms emerge in groups. This group might be small or large. The strain determines this. A flush is a kind of growth similar to this. Mushrooms almost seldom mature all at once. A kit could include more than one flush. The first two flushes have the biggest impact. There will be more flushes, each one smaller than the previous.
The mushrooms are ripe and ready to be taken when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t postpone it any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick just the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to mature.
Remove the mushrooms from the cake by holding the base with your thumb and index finger. Rotate your hand slowly clockwise until the mushroom releases.
Don’t take the mushrooms out. This would harm and maybe kill the mycelium. After you’ve selected the bulk of the larger mushrooms, choose the little mushrooms and pins.
Magic Mushroom Xl Grow Kits Myceliumbox Deal sprouts on the sides
Mushrooms grow in conditions with enough light and low penetrating resistance. Mushrooms may develop on the cake’s edges because the light shines on them.
This is tough to argue against and is legal. Some gardeners wrap the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep them dark, but this doesn’t always work.
Collect mushrooms promptly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Your hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake comes out and falls into your hand.
Place the plastic box on a clean surface/a>. With this hand, you may now pick the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. Return the cake to the plastic box and restart the soaking operation after all of the mushrooms have been picked.
You’ll need to prepare the equipment for the next flush once you’ve gathered all of the mushrooms. Using cleaned hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the large grow bag. Half-fill the box with clean, drinking water. Remove the ziplock bag lid and close the grow box.
Wrap the unopened grow box in a soaking bag or in a clean plastic shopping bag. Close securely and place it in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is referred to as the soaking process. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
While the grow bag with micronfilter is soaking, hang it upside down to dry. Hang it upside down to prevent bacteria from getting into the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after each flush.
Remove the soaking bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
After that, flush
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 as you did when you first started the operation. A new flush will follow a few days later. At least two or three flushes should be provided by a Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit. You may get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
The last word
When no more mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit should be thrown.
The color change indicates that another fungus or bacteria has contaminated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer producing mushrooms and should be dumped in the garbage.
When you pick the mushrooms too late, the spores will be shed. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple due to the spores (other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major problem; it just doesn’t look good.
When mushrooms produce spores, they begin to degrade and the active compounds dissolve. The potency of mushrooms will be lowered.
Is it too late to collect spores? Buy Magic Mushroom Spores
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||> 1000 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|